Head of Business Information Systems - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Head of Business Information Systems|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||$5,000 Gross|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||8|
|Nationality||Zimbabwean or Permanent Resident|
|Degree||Information Technology or Computer Science|
1. Formulates IS/IT business goals, plans and initiatives and aligning them to enterprise-wide objectives and strategies.
2. Perform business analysis and from it draw up business plans and action items.
3. Design the IS/IT service framework using leading industry tools.
4. Setup Service Level Agreements with business departments.
5. Monitor and control the quality of IS/IT services offered throughout the Organisation.
6. Setup Vendor Service Agreements with IS/IT service suppliers.
7. Draw up IS/IT risk management framework for IS/IT related business risks.
8. Identity and recommend information security solutions for the Organisation.
9. Perform team tasks, goals setting and appraisal function.
10. Manage the network infrastructure of the organisation.
11. Ensure the upkeep of the organisational hardware infrastructure.
12. Draw up the department budgets.
At least three years experience in IT/IS Management role
Master in Information Systems/Computer Science/ MBA an added advantage
Information System Professional Qualification
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) Qualification an added advantage
Software Developer - Clarion & C#Harare,ZimbabweOur Client is an established organisation in the financial services sector who is looking for a Software Developer to join the team.
Network EngineerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a experienced and fast learner Network Engineer to join there team.
Credit ControllerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is a well established manufacturing company that is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team
Systems Administrator IT (Ndola)Ndola,ZambiaOur Client, a very well established Group of Companies is looking for a well-qualified and experienced ICT Systems Administrator to join their team