Available Jobs - Mining(4)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Mining
The role will oversee all aspects of the Mine from exploration, extraction and processing of the mineral.
Manage all staff at site
Take responsibility for the administration and work allocation
Motivate employees to reach targets
Time Management Target Driven
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Establish himself as Managing Director without alienation of existing staff and rapidly assume control of the general management function
2. Familiarize self with management team and their respective capabilities
3. Full project execution of new and upcoming CAPEX projects.
4. Responsible for top and bottom line results.
5. Attend to ongoing PR/CSR activities for the company.
6. Develop an intimate understanding of the company’s customers and markets
7. Identify opportunities for business growth
8. Manage costs and drive continuous improvement programs
9. Ability to plan and execute Board directives with least supervision seamlessly.
10. Ability to formulate and implement strategies in a dynamic and a competitive environment.
11. Working knowledge on current asset management and resource allocation.
Board of Directors experience
Proven experience in the management of:
Products and Product Development
The Mine Engineer will oversee all aspects once the mineral has been extracted and will oversee the processing, plant, engineering side
The role will also involve all aspects of staff management, analysis of quantity & quality of production
The role will take responsibility for both geological responsibilities and also business analysis, compiling information and preparing and presenting information to the board.