Available Jobs - Zambia(2)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Zambia
This role is a management position which includes the following tasks and purposes:
Develop and execute a National Trade Marketing and Distribution plan which meets brand, volume and profit objectives for each trade channel through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and manpower in order to achieve Country Trade Marketing and Distribution objectives.
Manage & Coach Trade Marketing Representatives to achieve the Cycle, Distribution & Volume objectives of plans by region.
Conduct continuous in in-market assessments of Route to Market performance and come up with action plans.
Develop distributor logistics capability in terms of infrastructure, processes and systems.
Develop and manage the distribution of our brands within the region through retailers and wholesalers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
Develop and implement national presence marketing and promotion programmes with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the brands throughout the nation by gaining the active support of the trade.
Project Manager required to implement large green field agricultural projects
They are also required:
- Track all aspects of greenfield agricultural projects using project software
- Ensure timelines are adhered to
- Present reports as required
- Make all applications and follow up on issuance for various licenses, clearances and permits
- Co-ordinate contractors and consultants
- Ensure correct contracts and TORs are in place for above contractors and consultants
- Ensure ESIA and RAP are carried out in accordance with world standards
- Discover, obtain and collate quotes for all project expenditure as required